Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position that has arisen within our organisation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Project risk management
- Project budgeting, reporting and monitoring
Qualifications And Experience
- Membership to a recognized professional body e.g. Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers
- Able to read and understand blueprints and drawings
- Conversant with Tendering procedures, pricing, interpretation of tender conditions, and client liaison.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) PRINCE 11 certification is a plus
- Must have supervised or involved in construction, structural steel works.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to email their CV and certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05 September 2022