(Hotspeck Enterprises (PVT) Ltd) Hotspeck Enterprises is a subsidiary of Rural Electrification Fund (REF), established to support the country's electrification programmes through the production of electricity poles and allied products, as well as renewable energy products. It is against this background that Hotspeck Enterprises seeks the services of a business leader with sharp business acumen
The position, which reports to the General Manager-Hotspeck, is responsible for, inter alia, the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Scans the market for potential clients.
- Contributes to the development and review of ' the Contracting and Consulting Strategic Plan.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policies.
- Sets guidelines in the implementation of Contracting and Consulting projects.
- Prepares projects implementation schedules and project budget.
- Monitors project implementation and ensures optimal use of resources.
- Generates progress reports.
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety, environment and quality regulations and procedures.
Qualifications And Experience
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- BA or relevant MSc is an added advantage.
- Membership of a professional engineering institute.
- 7 years relevant experience.
- Contract negotiation and management skills.
- Project coordination skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Clean Class four (4) drivers' licence.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to the address indicated below.
Chief Human Resource Officer
Rural Electrification Agency
P. Bag 250 A
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org