Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and direct the daily activities of the contact centre and in consultation with the Contact Centre Manager to establish key targets and output for contact centre.
- Schedule agents appropriately in line with traffic demands and monitors their adherence to schedule.
- Recommend measures that promote timeous and accurate resolution of clients issues.
- Recommend improvements and/ or adoption of new service standards in line with market trends and client demands.
- Recommend training programs from identified gaps to Contact Centre Manager.
- Liaise with relevant departments on client's complaints, enquiries and compliments with a focus to improve service delivery and identify any contact centre processes that may need reviewing. Resolve and manage grievances, interpersonal conflicts and relations within the contact centre.
- Identify training needs for contact centre agents and recommend training programmes for agents to keep abreast with technological developments.
- Compiles daily, weekly and monthly reports for end of shift agent performance, service level, traffic drivers, escalated queries and turnaround times for resolution and quality monitoring.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Sociology/ Psychology/ Fiscal Studies/ Economics/ Business studies/ Business management/ Accounting/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Three (3) years in a contact centre, client care or customer service environment.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken language and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, all applications should be emailed to: ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre, Corner First Street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
P.O. Box 4360,
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 27 January 2023