Maranatha Christian Schools, one of the private schools in Zimbabwe are looking for a professional, well-qualified, and experienced engineer to fill the vacant position of CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OFFICER (CPO) that has arisen. The ideal candidate should be a multi skilled construction technician with a capacity to plan, design, coordinate and monitor construction projects. The individual must be qualified and have experience of working on story buildings. Maranatha High Schools are Registered Cambridge and ZIMSEC centers with boarding facilities in Harare and Kadoma.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job related
Qualifications And Experience
- Proven experience in building construction projects.
- In-depth understanding of building construction procedures and material and project management principles.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with construction/project management software.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- BSc or diploma in civil/construction engineering, building construction science or relevant field from reputable institutions.
How To Apply
Applications, CVs and Certificates should be submitted to email@example.com not later than 20 August 2022.
NB: Please indicate the position being applied for on the email subject. Late applications will not be considered.