To work in the Projects department as a Construction Manager/ Quantity surveyor being guided by the responsibilities and duties as stipulated below.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Construction site supervision (Building and Civil works)
- Ensuring Health and Safety Requirements are met on site.
- Attending site meetings with Clients, Consulting Engineers and all relevant Stakeholders
- Carrying out construction works as per the construction program
- Taking On-site measurement
- Preparing monthly claim or payment certificates
- Preparing of concise, detailed monthly progress reports; which includes (and is not limited to), latest drawing registers, claims, rainfall data, site organogram, Variation Orders and Payment Certificate details.
- Co-ordinate site activities to ensure proper communication and problem resolution.
- Pro-actively communicate project requirements to the project team.
- Conduct daily site inspections to ensure quality and schedule compliance.
- Updating of the Site Instruction Schedule and the Request for Information Schedules.
- Ensuring all project admin and filing is conducted and all relevant information is backed-up onto the Nengo Builders One Drive at least once a week.
- Supervision of the site team including the local subcontractors
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of four years’ experience in civil engineering and building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy (proficient in MS office suite, MS Project).
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Driven, energetic and motivated.
- Clean class 4 Drivers license.
- Women are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Send your CV together with certified copy of certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 07 October 2022