Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacancy that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Assisting in Microprocessors laboratories, Computer Graphics for Electronic Engineering and Computer Engineering plus Networking laboratories as well as related work
- Assisting staff and students in technical use of computer engineering equipment
- Manning of the laboratories whilst projects are being conducted
- Creating inventory and updating systems and inventory.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant Bachelor of Honours Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent passed with an upper second class (2.1) or better from a recognized University
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience OR
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience
- Applicants should also have experience in hardware maintenance and repair, network administration and installations, maintenance and software installations, graphics for Electronic Engineering, programming in both high and low level languages.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt ofapplications is Monday, 20 June 2022.