An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Group Compliance for the role of Compliance Officer. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Evaluate the interpretation and applicability of legislative and regulatory requirements including best practices.
- Design, disseminate, and enforce regulatory strategies, policies, and guidelines.
- Oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal, regulatory, and internal policies.
- Produce and maintain appropriate AML/CFT policies and procedures for the business and ensure that they are maintained in line with local and international AML/CFT/CFP regulatory requirements, as well as Group requirements and frameworks.
- Collaborate with, and provide credible challenges to the Business Operations, and other strategic partners to ensure the maintenance, and where necessary design and implementation of additional product controls to manage AML/CFT-related risks.
- Recommend to Management the available AML/CFT/CFP-related IT systems and processes that the Insurance operations subsidiaries should adopt in line with current AML/CFT Regime development.
- Contribute to the implementation of an effective compliance-monitoring program for CBZ Insurance subsidiaries.
- Enforce all stakeholders to be accountable for compliance monitoring and deliver their responsibilities within the stipulated timeframes and in the required manner.
- Implement and ensure compliance with set compliance and risk management policies within the department.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to the Group Chief Compliance Officer and others duly authorized.
- Research, benchmark and keep abreast with industry changes, trends, and best practices.
- Undertake any other duties, tasks, assignments, and projects as may be delegated or assigned by management from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
- A relevant 3 or 4-year Degree from a recognized University/College i.e. Insurance, Accounting, Risk Management, or similar.
- A professional qualification in Compliance, Accounting, Risk Management, Insurance, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience in Compliance, Risk Management, Audit, Insurance Asset Management, Exchange Control, or a Banking Supervision and Surveillance Function at the managerial level.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Keen on research and wide reading.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3285331439/
Should you meet the required skills and experience, apply and upload your detailed CV and proof of real estate professional certifications not later than Monday, 29 September 2022.
Deadline: 29 Sepetember 2022