Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill below position which has arisen within the People's
Compliance Manager (Regulatory Affairs Management)
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer. the Compliance Manage for enforcing regulations and established internal policies and pros and levels of business as well as providing guidance on compliance
Key Performance Areas
- Creating and reviewing regulatory compliance documentation. - Establishing self-audit and compliance monitoring programs.
- Coordinating the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures resulting from new laws and regulations
- Applying and interpreting audit and compliance requirements for various departments
- Designing and coordinating the preparation and ongoing review of policies, procedure, training materials and other communication tools to ensure departments meet compliance requirements.
- Coordinating regulatory exams and internal business unit audits.
- Filing and providing oversight on regulatory reports and other compliance documentation
- Providing advice and awareness in relation to all regulatory issues affecting the business
- A Law degree or Business degree.
- A Master's Degree or professional qualification in Risk. Audit. Compliance Management or Banking would be an added advantage
- At least two (2) years relevant experience in the risk, compliance or auditing department in a banking institution at managerial level.
Skills and Competencies
- An analytical mind able to 'see" the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- In-depth knowledge of the banking industry's standards and regulations
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality.
- Excellent communication skills.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for to email@example.com not later than 22 February 2022