- Ensure follow-up on the Unusual Activity Referals (UARs) that are pending for more data within the business and perform quality checks on the closed UARs.
- Assist Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance officers on how to treat a case (most difficult cases or when a new procedure/policy is issued).
- Perform a 4 eyes control on the case declared open by the AML Compliance Officers.
- Make a decision to definitely close the case or escalate suspicious cases for further review and investigation. .
- Keep the business updated on developments on KYC/AML/CFT/Sanctions laws and regulations and assist with report writing.
- Assist Compliance Officers with analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicate compliance policies and guidelines to designated departments.
- Assist Compliance Officers with Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) reports on Correspondent Banks, Third Parties, Suppliers and Customers.
- Assist in applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
Profile and Skills to Success
- Rigorous, well-organized with a structured and logical approach.
- Industry-related Bachelor's degree (Law Degree, Commercial Degree) and accredited compliance management certification.
Production Standards, Quality Standards
Bachelor Of Law
23 February 2022