Due Date: Monday, February 21, 2022
The Community Strategic Information Systems Assistant (CSISA) will provide overall support to the rollout of the community component of the TASQC program, particularly its Community Management Information System (C-SIS) while maintaining a close liaison with the District SIE Officer and DPO. The position is responsible for setting up and managing the C-SIS for the generation and utilization of quality program data at community level Service Delivery Points (SDPs) as well as ensuring that data are accurately entered and reported timely onto the program database and DATIM.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support the implementation of district community and facility level Strategic Information & Evaluation (SIE/M&E) activities for HIV programs;
- Assist the facilities in adopting national HIV SIE/M&E systems, guidelines, and standard best practices on data quality;
- Provide timely and accurate data dashboards to the facilities on community data to support a data driven approach to resolving community level challenges in the HIV program;
- Support the roll out and implementation of a minimum package of SIE activities at facility level and community levels (standard SIE package) Support facilities and community level (SDPs) to implement a standard records management (paper based and electronic - including flow), retention and archiving system for all facility and SDP records (registers, MRFs, tally sheets, patient care booklets, reports etc);
- Support facilities to implement routine EPMS/EHR/electronic record audits and ensure electronic records are always up to date;
- Support the reporting, data analysis and utilization of data at community level;
- Support the installations and configurations of the electronic tools, hardware and software for use by the CHSNs, COACs and COAs;
- Maintain a database of the status and functionality of these gadgets and routine checking; Liaise with the DSIEO and DHIS2 programmer in troubleshooting any challenges experienced by the users of the community reporting system;
- Lead the facility level data deep dives through on side training of DECs/Data Collectors; Doing Data validation and entry on the Deep Dives;
- Managing the electronic booking and reporting system for community level activities.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree/HND in Information Systems, Computer science, is a requisite qualification;
- A certificate, or diploma in M&E is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and demonstrated practical skills in monitoring health care and support programs;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of information systems and hardware, quantitative data collection systems, including familiarity with processes of strengthening district level M&E capacity, and data analysis using Advanced Excel, or any other data analysis software;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and familiarity with PEPFAR indicators and reporting requirements will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Step 1: Click “View More Information Button” Below and Complete the Application Form.
Step 2: Submit your cv and application letter via email to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
Internal OPHID employees who fully meet all the requirements are strongly encouraged to apply before the deadline (1600 hours, 21 February 2022).