Main Responsibilities/ Job Summary
- Manage and administer the Agricultural Vocational Training Centre.
- Plan, coordinate, manage livestock and crop production enterprises
- Plan and deliver theory and practical lessons as per syllabus.
- Instruct trainees and assess skills
- Keep livestock and crop records
- Monitor and evaluate training progress.
- Keep an up to date register of trainees.
- Write weekly and monthly reports to Community Services Officer.
- Diploma in Agriculture or equivalent. • Clean class 4 drivers' licence.
Experience And Skills
• At least 2 years experience in a similar environment.
• Should be able to relate with youths of diverse orientation and interests
• Entrepreneurial skills are an added advantage
How To Apply
Applications to be posted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
City of Bulawayo
P. O. Box 558
Or dropped at
Ground Floor Municipal Buildings (Tower Block) LiTakawira & R.G. Mugabe BULAWAYO