Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post which has arisen at Nyanga Rural District Council.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Head of Depaitinent for Personnel and Social Services,
- Supervising nurses-in-charge of Council Rural Health Centres (x 13) and the Mobile Clinic
- appraising the nurses-in-charge and recommending in-service training courses for their staff development; performing administrative tasks such as ensuring that updated asset registers are maintained at all Council health centres, processing health staff leave forms, facilitating procurement of clinic supplies and distributing same to Council clinics, attending meetings with partners/stakeholders in the health delivery system, etc.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Community Health Nursing from a recognized institution.
- A Diploma in Midwifery from a recognized institution.
- A Diploma in Registered General Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a valid practicing certificate is a must.
- t least one (1) year's experience in a similar position or as a qualified Community Health Nurse will be an added advantage.
- A clean Class 4 driver's licence and /or knowledge of local authorities' systems and previous working experience in a local authority environment will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be mature (35 years and above), computer literate, have good leadership and communication skills and be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by a detailed CV, with at least three (3) referees, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, stating present and expected salary, should reach the undersigned by hand or mail on or before 14 October 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer
Nyanga Rural District Council
P.O. Box 7
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.