The incumbent will report to the Head Data Centre & Cloud Services and will develop and implement cloud services business strategy.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
Revenue Generation and Profitability
• Develops appropriate strategies for specific Industry sectors to maximize revenue generation
• Negotiates and prepare Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud services clients.
• Researches, analyses and recommends prices to the Upper Tariff Commission
• Monitors and generates revenue trends of cloud services clients by analysing the corporate accounts.
• Reduces revenue leakages through accurate processing of new cloud services accounts
Key Accounts Relationship Management
- Establishes, develop and maintain positive relations with cloud services clients through client visits in order to gain strategic positioning.
- Recommends communication solutions and appropriate technologies to cloud services clients.
- Ensures the smooth implementation and integration of cloud services clients solutions.
- Effectively communicate with cloud services clients through client visits and client engagement.
- Proactively monitor cloud services clients' needs and take preventative and corrective action to meet clients' satisfaction.
Subscriber Base Growth
- Grows Cloud Services subscriber base as per set targets to ensure profitability and utilisation of the available capacity.
- Analyses Cloud Services usage trends in order to assess network capacity adequacy on a continuous basis.
- Recommends upgrades and/or replacement of Cloud Services network elements to Network Planning arising from identified network bottlenecks deficiencies on a continuous basis.
- Works with Projects teams in the installation and commissioning of new Cloud Services technologies/network elements to address clients' needs on a continuous basis.
- Delivers on going market analysis and assessment of competitor and market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation.
Management of Contracts
- Develops and negotiates contracts for cloud services clients.
- Identifies the legal framework within TelOne and also within the telecommunication industry.
- Conducts strategic account review on regular basis, i.e. review service provision to ensure that it's in line with the Service Level Agreement.
- Manages relationships according to contractual obligation between TelOne and cloud services Clients.
Process Development and Implementation
- Manages relations with stakeholders such as Government departments, community groups and Utilities to ensure support in resource provision on a continuous basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address Client's needs whilst coordinating the involvement of Human Resources.
- Identify and recommend new products to network planning.
- Engages internal stakeholders for fast tracking projects.
- Develops and Implements sales strategies for cloud services clients
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Professional Sales or Marketing Qualification is an added advantage
- 3 years' relevant experience.
- Strong business acumen, management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with employees and stakeholders.
- Ability to translate insights into action.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
How To Apply
Runhare House, 107 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue Harare: (024) 2783 565/6,
Bulawayo (029) 2717 760 or 2886 688
Gweru: (054) 2221 794 or 2230617,
Mutare (020) 2163395 or 2167666
Masvingo: (039) 2263 284 or 2263 384
Call Centre: Toll Free (024) 2700 950
WhatsApp 0719 700 950