Zimbabwe United Passenger Company Limited (ZUPCO) is a state-owned enterprise, wholly owned by the Government of Zimbabwe under the guidance of the Ministry of Local Government and Public Works. ZUPCO was established to provide safe, affordable, reliable and competitive passenger and allied transport service to the general populace of Zimbabwe. The company is inviting suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above vacant positions that have arisen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatment to sick employees within prescribed health care regulations.
- Carrying out emergency first aid treatment for injuries at work.
- Screening sick employees for the company's Medical Consultant's attention.
- Assisting the company's Medical Consultant in carrying out medical examinations.
- Conducting Health and Safety education courses.
- Approving sick leave for staff.
- Coordinating the functions of Health and Safety committees at the company's various depots.
- Ordering clinic drugs and ensuring their safe keeping,
- Updating and maintaining clinic records.
- Counselling employees on various mental or physical issues that affect their health and well-being.
- Producing monthly clinic reports.
- Identifying Occupational Hazards and recommending corrective action to senior management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in General Nursing
- 5 0' Levels including, English Language and Science Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Industrial experience an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications, accompanied by detailed updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of certified educational and professional qualifications, national identity and three contactable referees clearly showing which position is being applied for, should be addressed and hand-delivered to
The Human Resources Manager
109 Belvedere Road, Harare
22200A Khami Road Bulawayo
Alternatively submissions can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 12 August 2022.