This role is accountable for managing a portfolio of existing and new clients with a view to retaining and growing the business.
- Identify and develop quality business in line with Society’s strategy.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and potential customer
- Successfully negotiate facility terms and pricing with clients.
- Develop comprehensive account strategy for all relationships under management.
- Actively monitor trends and developments in the banking industry for the benefit of the Society.
- Enforce compliance with facility approval terms, underwriting standards and regulatory requirements through regular monitoring and reporting procedures.
- Promptly recognize and report any deteriorating credits to ensure discipline and quality in the portfolio.
- Comply with all Society and regulatory policies.
Banking, Business Relationships, Client Prospecting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management Reporting, Negotiation, People Management, Price Management, Regulatory Requirements
Bachelor Of Business Honours
18 February 2022