Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following post:
Clerical Assistant – Cashier (1 Post)
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling cash and receipting;
- Receipting using Pastel;
- Processing of Invoices, Payment Vouchers and Payroll Data;
- Producing Reconciliation statements.
- Updating Students records.
Qualifications And Experience
- Five (5) Ordinary level passes including English language and Mathematics or Accounts.
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting plus one year post qualification experience.
- A higher qualification with experience in Accounting field as well as educational institution would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Pastel and Paywell packages would be a distinct advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com.
The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, birth certificate and National Identity Card.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.