A career opportunity has risen in a fast growing transport and logistics company for motivated personnel who are experienced and qualified Class 1 Motor Mechanics to join our growing team.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carry out routine, preventative and planned trucks maintenance checks/activities for the fleet at hand.
- Attend to all trucks breakdowns immediately as they happen and ensure that tasks are completed with zero redo"s within allocated time enforcing safety standards.
- Perform all repairs, rebuilds, and overhauls on major assemblies.
- Directing and training subordinates to install, maintain, repair and overhaul assemblies and accessories of trucks.
- Complete work order documentation after every performed tasks within the same day of occurrence.
- Ensure good housekeeping of work areas all times.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Workshop Foreman.
Qualifications And Experience
- NC in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Apprentice Trained Journeyman in Motor/ Diesel Mechanic with 5 years experience working with trucks preferably Freight liner Argos, FLD, Columbia and Cascadia with Cummins N14, Select, Select Plus & ISX Detroit series 60, DDE 4,5, 8 & 15 and CAT engines.
- Clean Class 2 Drivers License.
- Ability to work with electronic engines.
- Ability to read and interpret user manuals correctly.
- A team player with good communication skills.
How To Apply
If you meet the above mentioned requirements email the details to the following address
The Human Resources
Mayor Logistics Pvt Ltd