To collect and deliver goods, parcels etc and maintain vehicles in such a way that enhances the image and public reputation of the company.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring proper vehicle checks before driving.
- Collecting and delivering goods, parcels and other valuables.
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Ensuring security of goods at all stages or transit i.e. at loading, unloading, etc.
- Preparing reports, logs and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Adhering to standards, driving regulations and safety standards.
- Checking goods before collection and delivery to ensure that they are correct/ complete and in good order.
- Assisting in loading and unloading items from the vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items where applicable.
- Reporting any vehicle defect timeously.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
- Clean Class 2 driving licence.
- Valid defensive driving certificate.
- Certificate of physical fitness.
- At least five years driving experience.
- Must be 32 to 45 years of age
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV with details of three contactable references and date of availability to email@example.com at the latest by 06 August 2022.