Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following post which has fallen vacant at Nyanga Rural District Council.
- Responsible to the Engineer or Head of Technical Services Department, the jobholder will be Head of Roads and Amenities Section. He/she will be responsible for all road works, collection and disposal of solid and liquid waste and cleaning of public toilets at bus termini, among other duties.
- The ideal candidate must be mature (30 years and above), computer literate, have good leadership and communication skills and be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least three years' experience in a similar position.
- A clean Class 4 driver's licence and / or knowledge of local authorities' systems and previous working experience in a local authority environment will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications in own handwriting accompanied by a detailed CV, with at least three (3) referees, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, stating present and expected salary, should reach the undersigned by mail or email on or before 25th March 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer
Nyanga Rural District Council
P.O. Box 7 NYANGA