Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancies that have arisen within the Kadoma City Council
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Director of works the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Recommends project works, water and waste water management processes and procedures to the Director of Works.
- Ensure implementation of processes and procedures.
- Ensure that roads, civil works, water and sewer infrastructure is maintained as per annual plans and procedures.
- Prepare the roads maintenance program for submission to ZINARA.
- Prepare acquittal reports for the roads fund and ensure that other public works designs are done as may be assigned by the Director of works.
- Prepare section/ Project budget including BOQ preparation for the approval of the Director of works.
- Consolidates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports submission to the Director.
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc Civil Engineering Honours.
- A Post Graduate Project Management qualification is a distinct advantage.
- At least two years' contract management experience in a local authority or public sector.
- No criminal record.
How To Apply
Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned.
City Of Kadoma
Town House, Fitt Square
P.O. Box 460
M.DONDO: TOWN CLERK