A leading Primary School in Norton is looking for a suitably qualified teacher to fill the above-mentioned role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The incumbent will amongst other things be responsible for the teaching of Chinese at the school.
- Plan and prepare schemes of work and complete planning documentation
- Teach with consistent effectiveness the students in her/his classes according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework and taking full account of all students’ individual educational needs.
- Set and mark work to be carried out by the students in school, at home and elsewhere as appropriate.
- Promote the intellectual, moral, spiritual, cultural, physical and personal abilities and aptitudes of the students in her/his classes and provide guidance and advice to students on educational and relevant social and other matters.
- Make records of and reports on the personal and social needs of students.
Qualifications and Experience
- A recognized teaching qualification Degree
- At least two years teaching experience
- Prior experience of teaching
- Good spoken communication skills
- The ability to inspire confidence and motivate learners
- The ability to encourage people and put them at ease
How to Apply
Applications and detailed CVs to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th of December 2022