Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above-mentioned post at University of Zimbabwe (UZ)
FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES: Department Of Anaesthetics And Critical Care
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in teaching
- Demonstration of medical equipment to students
- Research work
- Basic Departmental Administration
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chairperson of the Department
Qualifications and Experience
- A Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma (ND), City and Guilds Part III or equivalent in Medical Electronic/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biological Sciences or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience in Laboratory or a similar set up, preferably at a senior or management level is essential.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies ofnational identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.
Deadline: 11 November 2022.