Wanted is a Chief Risk Officer to join an organisation in the Construction sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
- Developing risk strategies and plans that are alignment to corporate objectives
- Analysing and mitigation of risks that could hamper the progress of the company.
- Ensuring compliance with protocols and standards set forth by the company.
- Developing strategies and plans to proactively manage and mitigate the risks with the change in the organization’s operating environment, including modifying the business policies and procedures to address vulnerabilities.
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team that effectively implement the strategies.
- Overseeing all operations in the department to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and purpose of the company.
- A Master’s Degree in Risk Management or Commercial Studies.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering will be an added advantage.
- 6 years or more experience at Executive Management level in a construction environment or related field.
How To Apply
To Apply Usec Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Chief-Risk-Officer/1958