The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) is inviting qualified, honest, self-motivated and experienced applicants for the following post-Chief Regulatory Officer (Evaluations) -1 Post 1.0 Duties and Responsibilities Reporting to the Director General.
Evaluations And Registration (EVR) Division
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage evaluation of Human Allopathic medicinal products, amendments and re-instatements
- Supervise and allocate work dossier assessment teams:
- Review reports for quality assurance;
- Conduct technical training for dossier assessments API, FFP, CT data;
- Conduct competence assessment of assessors;
- Periodic review of technical tools: guidelines, SOPS, templates and forms;
- Conduct client meetings;
- Provide statistics of evaluations for Divisional and Committee meetings.
Qualifications And Experience
- Either Bachelor of Pharmacy or Veterinary Science degree.
- Master's degree in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs an added advantage.
- Experience as Senior Regulatory Officer Competency Level 2 in evaluation of dossiers.
- Capacity to provide a technical advisory role to Committees through recommendations.
- Ability to perform dossier evaluation.
- Ability to conduct critical analysis.
- Good time management, able to work with minimal supervision, good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
The MCAZ is an equal opportunity employer, Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, experience and expected salary and benefits to:
The Director-General Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
106 Baines Avenue, Corner Third Street
P. 0. Box 10559
Disclaimer: The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe does not charge any fees to respondents to this advertisement nor to those who become successful.
Applicants are advised to deal with caution if approached with regards to any offer to facilitate the applications process.