GRADE : 5
LOCATION : TOWN HOUSE
DEPARTMENT : CHAMBER SECRETARY
REPORTING TO : HEAD-LEGAL SERVICES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the above vacant position in the Legal Division (Chamber Secretary’s Department)
Duties And Responsibilities
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Legal Advice and Policy Formulation and Review.
- Updating By-Laws
- Negotiating and Drafting of Contracts and Public and Private Partner ship agreements
- Performance Management within the context of IRBM
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.BS) (Hons) Degree.
- Must be a registered Legal Practitioner
- 4 years’ experience legal practice
- Experience in local government is an added advantage.
- Post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Team player
How To Apply
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- A competitive salary commensurate with the post and other benefits will be disclosed at the interview
NB- City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer.
Written applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including Certified copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to:-
The Acting Human Capital Director
P.O Box 1680,
Rowan Martin Building
Hand deliver to Records office, Basement, Rowan Martin Building To arrive not later than 31 MARCH 2022
(Canvassing will disqualify applicants)