REPORTS TO: Board of Directors
SUMMARY Overseeing the efficient and effective functioning of the company. Managing all departments within the company. The incumbent reports to the Board of Directors.
- Overseeing the overall executive management of the company and its employees.
- Spearheading the development of the company's strategy and its implementation.
- Providing clear, timely, and appropriate advice to the Board on the strategy, policy, and new initiatives for all areas of the company's activity.
- Implementing sound financial practices and policies to minimize financial risk and loss to the company.
- Ensuring that decision making across all areas of the company is fully compliant with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Developing and maintaining the governance framework.
- Ensure alignment of company programmes, policies and strategies with national policies, legislation and developmental programmes.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the Board to enable high quality decisions.
- Implementing Board resolutions as required.
- Regularly reviewing the organization and its administrative structure and making recommendations to the Board in the interests of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Allocating company resources to deliver activities in the most efficient and effective manner to achieve organizational goal
Essential Specialist Skills Or attributes
- Strong leadership.
- Strategic thinking.
- Good Communication abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in mining and/or any mining related fields.
- Possession of an MBA or comparable postgraduate degree in mining related field
- Qualifications in Leadership and management are an added advantage
- At least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Experience in dealing with various stakeholders such as government departments and parastals, financial institutions among others.
- Demonstrated experience with investment partners and proven passion for nation building through investments in the mining sector.
- Must be a Zimbabwean citizen with private/public sector ynerience
How To Apply
CVs and application letters to be emailed to email@example.com not later than 8 April 2022.