The Chief Digital Officer’s responsibility is to drive growth and strategic renewal by transforming the organization’s digital drive placing emphasis on creating new value through the smart use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes. The role takes the overall responsibility on all strategic project management and implementation of digital transformation projects across the business.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy for the organisation’s future.
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for Executives’ commitment, resource allocation and execution.
- Takes overall responsibility of the Digital strategy, assuring key outcomes for customers, strategic Digital framework specification, development and compliance.
- Lead on the implementation of the Digital Strategy, ensuring effective controls and reporting of risks and issues.
- Being the organisation’s central leader and integrator in the digital transformation process.
- Serving as an intermediary between all other Executives and functions in the rollout of digital initiatives and capabilities, fully integrating business and technology.
- Work across the enterprise to break down data silos, engender a digital culture and build a digital business technology platform.
- Ensure all appropriate measures are taken to secure the Digital Services and the confidentiality of the information held and processed in delivering those services.
- Ensure staff are well informed and trained on Digital security and confidentiality and understand the value of the data they access and process.
- Develop and implement a data quality strategy to provide assurance on the integrity of information.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture, and operate all assigned work in line with the Econet cultural change programmeMeasure new efficiencies and ensure ROI of replacing manual processes with technology drives both cost savings and revenue generation.
- Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions for products, services, processes, customer experience, marketing channels, and business models.
Qualification And Experience
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems/Business Management, or equivalentMBA or equivalent post graduate qualification is mandatory
- 10 to 12 years’ experience in a similar or related environment with 8 years in a Senior or Top Management position.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/chief-digital-officer-x1/
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to