The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite qualifications, skills and experience for the following posts in the Internal Audit Department: - CHIEF AUDIT ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Duties And Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Planning and preparation of audit programmes
- Preparing audit working papers
- Following up on the implementation of audit recommendations
- Conducting audit field works
- Performing any other audit duties as assigned by the Chief Internal Auditor
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have 5 ‘O’ level passes including English Language with Grade C or better
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Internal Auditing or equivalent and at least 5 years post qualification experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Internal Auditing and at least two years’ post qualification experience in an internal audit position.
- Experience in IT Internal Auditing would be an added advantage
How To Apply
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
An attractive package which includes Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits is offered; details of which will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a curriculum vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant, including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Department
National University of Science and Technology
P O Box AC 939
And e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25 March, 2022ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED