Assists in performing various scientific analyses to evaluate the quality of raw materials, in-process materials, and finished goods and ensure compliance with established standards
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Develops and qualifies new testing methods.
- Performs visual inspections of finished products.
- Participates in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Identifies and troubleshoots equipment problems.
- Evaluates new technologies and methods to make recommendations regarding their use.
- Serves as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Coordinates testing with contract laboratories and vendors.
Qualifications And Experience
- Must be a student studying towards a Bsc in Applied Chemistry at a local university.
How To Apply
Suitable candidates to send through applications and cv to: email@example.com. Indicating the post in the subjectline.
Closing date: 05/09/2022.