Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the above mentioned opportunity that has arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Recommends an attractive and inclusive menu for Business Class Lounge guests.
- Prepares and presents cuisine to Business Class Lounge guests, with the utmost attention to safety, quality and detail.
- Ensures all areas of the kitchen and lounge are kept clean, hygienic and tidy at all times.
- This includes fridges, freezers, stoves and storage areas.
- Liaises and interacts with guests, informing them about menu choices.
- Build rapport with guests and aim for increase customer satisfaction by constantly seeking feedback from customers and communicates findings to the superiors Ina timely manner.
- Ensure high level of personal hygiene and personal grooming at all times.
- Responsible for the presentation of all food and beverages, ensuring quality is consistently monitored maintained and displayed as per set specification.
- Ensures timely request and replenishment of food and beverage stocks to ensure sufficient supplies at all times
- Provide training and guidance to lounge service staff.
- Ensure all products stored/ displayed are date coded, stock rotated& labelled correctly as per shelf life rule.
- Ensure that all Health Et Safety documentation, for example dewing schedules and temperature records sure signed off daily once all tasks have been completed.
- Comply with all legal and company procedures relating to food safety, health and safety and personal hygiene.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 '0' Levels including Maths and English
- At least a Diploma in culinary arts, Hotel and Catering or equivalent is a mint
- At lest 4 years' experience in 4/5 star hotel airlines or related
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the Position they are applying for and city preferred where necessary, CVs and certified copies of academic and Professional certificates to:
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 17 September, 2022