The position requires the incumbent to be Incharge of all aluminium welding activites under the Irrigation and Water Engineering Department and any other duties as assigned by the superiors.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out aluminium TIG and stainless-steel components welding.
- Reading and understanding welding blueprints.
- Ensuring that welds are up to acceptable standards.
- Making sure that the operation of gas and non-gas welding equipment are on accordance with safety guidelines.
Qualifications And Experience
- Artisan Welder with a with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in aluminium welding preferably in an irrigation environment.
How To Apply
Send detailed CV and any other relevant certification to both emails: