Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced candidates for the appointment to the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and record payments from customers to ensure that company revenue is properly accounted for.
- Products and recording the sales.
- Order and maintain adequate stocks for sale from the main stores to avoid stockouts.
- Reconcile daily intake (cash, cheques, transfers) to the computer sales report for the day to ensure proper accounting of collected revenue.
- Keep intake/cash overnight and banking it the next day to ensure that the cash is secure.
- Carry out sales order processing i.e. inputting sold stocks data into the subsystems to ensure that all sales and receipts are accurately reported.
- Receive stocks from the main stores and capture to ensure accurate records of stocks and accounts.
- Perform monthly and daily stock take and stock movements in order to account for any variances.
- Maintain proper filling for easy retrieval and safe keeping of records for future reference.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting Degree / Diploma.
- At least two years working experience in a similar or related position.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good at figures.
How to Apply
Applicants should e-mail their detailed CVs clearly indicating position being applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 March 2023 at 10am.