Position: Cash Based Transfer Officer
Report to: Project Coordinator
Duration: 4 months
Start as soon as possible
Purpose of position:
To facilitate effective and efficient monthly cash assistance processes, generate market trends dynamics, provide strategic guidance to improve cash and voucher assistance in refugee settings.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures that all preparations for distributions are adequately performed.
- Facilitates community mobilisation meetings in preparation for cash disbursements.
- Preparing and updating Beneficiary lists working closely with other partners
- Ensure all entitled beneficiaries have a valid Scope card and PIN Code and Identity Documents
- Informs beneficiaries and all stakeholders in advance about the distribution dates.
- Ensures that all Covid 19 prevention and safety measures are in place during the distributions
- Collaborate with partners and responsible government agencies to ensure that an adequate beneficiary verification process is in place.
- Develop timely distribution reconciliation reports and share with partners and responsible government agencies.
- Design, conduct and report on Post Distribution Monitoring
- Follow up on cases that were reported on the Complaints and Feedback Response mechanisms recorded during and after the distribution.
Qualifications And Experience
The Ideal candidate must:
- Holds an MSc in Agriculture Economics/ Development Studies/ Food Security with at least three years’ experience in implementing emergency food assistance interventions.
- A BSc with at least 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Previous experience of working with cash/ food assistance data bases is essential
- Working experience with UN- Supported food assistance and livelihoods is desirable
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae with three contactable referees to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Cash Based Transfer Officer” on the subject of the email
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis