Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District in the above-mentioned post.
Reporting to Health and Case Management Officer
The Case Management Assistant will assist in the overall case management processes of identification, assessment, planning, referring, and tracking of referrals and monitoring the delivery of services among identified project beneficiaries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support beneficiary identification, enrolment, development of case plans and monitoring service delivery on quarterly basis
- Assist in the coordination of case management activities conducted by community cadres and other thematic areas.
- Conduct home visits and document case notes for filing
- To assess individual and household progress towards achievement of graduation benchmarks
- Support referral and access to timely post violence care services for survivors of sexual violence
- To compile work plans, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Must be registered as a Social Worker with the Council of Social Workers Zimbabwe
- Aged 40 years and below
- At least 1 year experience in working with orphans and vulnerable children or a USAID funded project will be an added advantage