Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within the People's Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Risk Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing oversight of a proactive card fraud risk management program to detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Developing and implementing antifraud control tools, policies, standards, and procedures.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of antifraud programs and controls.
- Reviewing chargeback and arbitration documents arising from card fraud cases.
- Liaising with card processor vendors regarding dispute resolution and charge backs.
- Communicating emerging and/or changing card risk and related control opportunities.
- Investigating card fraud and suspected card fraud activities.
- Preparing incident reports.
- Performing daily inventory of card issuance and weekly audits.
- Maintaining awareness of key card systems and process changes.
- Assisting in reviewing card related policies and procedures.
- A Business degree
- Fraud Management qualification
- 3 years' experience in card fraud risk management and investigations
How To Apply
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, proof of qualifications and experience to not later than
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tel:+263 242 252595/61 +263 8677009200