Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Canteen Supervisor in the Student Affairs Division of the REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT
- Higher National Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management or
- Higher National Diploma in Culinary Arts.
- Experience in student management at Higher and Tertiary education.
- A degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management or a degree in
- Culinary Arts will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervising canteen staff.
- Supervising food preparation.
- Supervising cleaning of the canteen, equipment and utensils.
- Ordering provisions for the canteen.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate and National Identity Card.
Documents arranged in the order above must be addressed to;
Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Lupane State University
PO Box 170
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 04 March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.