Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to for the above-mentioned position within the Supply Chain Department. The incumbent will report to the Supply Chain Executive for the following duties, among others:-
Duties And Responsibilities
- Source quotations and creates purchase orders, ensuring relevant procurement procedures have been applied and all supporting documentation is attached.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review portunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews to ensure contract compliance.
- Liaise regularly with foreign suppliers, agents and shippers to ensure that transit and delivery is made on time.
- Calculates duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and volume of goods being imported.
- Responsible for costing jobs and ensuring maximum profitability for the organisation.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Bachelors' degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Diploma in CIPS/ GILT/ Customs clearing/ Freight will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of SAP
How To Apply
Would all interested candidates please submit applications, together with their Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational qualifications to: -
Human Resources Manager
To reach her by end of day on Friday 18 February 2022.
NB: Only candidates who meet the Job specification will be responded to