An exciting opportunity has risen for suitably qualified and self-driven individuals in a diversified conglomerate for a Butchery Blockman. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving business through effective reviews, interpretation, and executing the daily production plan to ensure quality production of all store butchery product lines.
The incumbent is expected to drive customer engagement and relations through merchandising and delivery of exceptional customer care service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement cost containment plans and ensure departmental costs are maintained at the lowest possible levels.
- Implement approved plans and measures to reduce shrinkage before, during and after production.
- Ensures that all finished products are stored in a hygienic manner in a sealed container off the floor to minimize any potential wastage.
- Implementing cynical production plans daily/weekly
- Maintain consistency in product quality, freshness, and presentation always.
- Always delivers excellent standards of customer service by listening, understanding, and dealing with customer queries in a confident, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner.
- Implements and monitors recommended departmental plans relating to service delivery, speed, and quality of service to ensure customer needs and expectations are always met.
- Conduct regular freshness checks daily to ensure the merchandised products always meets the expected quality, cognizant of the fact the Butchery section makes or breaks the customer experience.
- Observe the butchery equipment operation rules and adhere to safety standards at the department to minimize cases of workplace hazards such as fire safety or any possible injury at work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in a Butchery setup as a Blockman
- At least 2 years of experience FMCG industry
How to Apply
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to: email@example.com no later than Wednesday 09 November 2021.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.