Reporting to the Group Chief Digital Officer,
Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing technical support and guidance to the ICT business systems support staff
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, VPN and Microsoft Active Directory
- Implementing policies/standards to improve the quality and efficiency of the network connectivity, internet access and data center availability
- Monitoring and evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure service delivery methods and procedures
- Working with the Service Desk team to set service level agreement criteria for the availability and performance of the IT infrastructure
- Ensuring delivery of individual and team projects allocated within delivery times
- Collaborate with Chief Digital Officer to establish standards and best practices for managing internal infrastructure, including network, access rights, server maintenance, and support
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Group Chief Digital Officer
Qualifications And Experience
- At least 2 years experience supervising a team
- A professional network or infrastructure certification, e.g CISCO or Juniper Networks VMWare Data Center
- 3 years of appropriate experience supporting IT infrastructure preferably with a medium size organization
- Good understanding of Server & Desktop hardware/ operating systems, networks, firewalls and load balancers, telecoms, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources/efforts appropriately
- Experience in working with 3rd party service providers
- Goal orientated, dependable with strong morale standing
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory (Design, Security and Administration) Messaging (MS Exchange, Archiving, Unified Networking technologies and concepts.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Be an articulate and effective communicator across all levels of business
- Strong analytics skills with the ability to take proactive steps in resolving queries
How To Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should submit their detailed CVs and application letters clearly indicating the position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday October 6th 2022.
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.