The incumbent is responsible for growing revenue from new BPO customer acquisitions and existing business as well as the retention of signed BPO customers (Local, Regional & International). The role is also responsible for developing B2B BPO solutions for customers, Business Planning, Market Development and Team Growth and Development.
- Drafting the BPO Business Development Strategy for final approval by the COO OmniContact and incorporation into the main OmniContact Corporate strategy.
- Contributes to the main OmniContact corporate strategy.
- Formulating and designing local and international sales, business plans marketing and profitability plan for OmniContact channels (Resellers, Marketing Agencies etc.).
- Developing BPO customer acquisition strategies for the local and international markets.
BPO Solution Development
- Collaborating with the Technical Support Personnel and Head Contact Centres to design BPO solutions for the customers in line with the provided customers’ business requirements.
- Collaborating with the Business or Financial Analyst to determine BPO solution and pricing for the developed solutions.
Market Development & Business Growth
- Identifying and develops new markets for selling OmniContact solutions (products and services).
- Gathering market intelligence and customer insights in local and international markets to identify new business opportunities.
- Developing growth opportunities for OmniContact products in existing markets.
- Understanding the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
Channel Development & Partner Management
- Determining through market information and business intelligence received from Direct Reports to decide the appropriate channel to move solutions.
- Collaborating with Commercial, S&D to determine the most effective channels to sell the service.
- Identify and sign-up relevant Partners to sell products in international markets.
- Identify and signs-up relevant Partners to manage overflow traffic.
- Managing Partner performance in line with agreed KPIs.
- Providing collateral and training support to the Sales and Distribution Teams and International Resellers to sell the BPO Offering.
Revenue Growth Strategy
- Coordinates execution of the OmniContact Business Plan to deliver on agreed revenue targets.
- Developing sales strategies through a combination of methods that includes Lead Generation, Prospecting, Networking and face to face appointments with new and inactive clients.
- Initiating and motivates reviews of trading terms when needed, to ensure retention and loyalty.
- Designing and implements tactical strategies to enhance service usage on customers.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of customer retention initiatives and implements required changes.
Financial Management and Control
- Preparing and consolidates the Business Development budget CAPEX, OPEX and Headcount Budgets for incorporation into the main OmniContact Budget.
- Reviewing and implements cost containment strategies in line with agreed on KPIs.
Management of the Department
- Developing the necessary plan/s to ensure that the Department meets its agreed goals and objectives,
- meets departmental staff on a monthly basis, identifies and agrees key result areas, key objectives/tasks and action plans.
- Overviews, updates and maintains the departmental organisation structure.
- Identifies possible vacancies and where applicable, suitable candidates internally or externally, and arranges for the appointment of suitable staff.
- Develops and implements employee engagement initiatives to drive a high performance team culture and overall business productivity
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 Years Experience