HEADHUNTERS INTERNATIONAL Consulting Services A Management Censultanty Firm Sustainable
We have been retained by our client, in the Agricultural sector to facilitate the recruitment and selection of a self-driven and competent individual to fill the vacant position of Business Development Manager that has arisen within their organization. p
Duties And Responsibilities
- The position exists to identify market demands, new business opportunities, plan and direct all aspects of the organizations product development objectives, and initiatives.
- To oversee research for new products, product enhancements, and product redesign.
- Identifies potentially viable business ideas for implementation by the organization and ensures that product development activities-align to the goals of the organization
- Analyses policy to assist in the alignment of business activities with macro- economic conditions
- Brings in new business ideas, identifying potential markets for new products to ensure generation of new revenue streams for the organization
- Analyses viability of new business projects and recommend financing strategies.
- Negotiates new business partnerships leading to revenue for the organization
- Conducts project evaluations to advise management as well as recommends way forward.
- Synthesizes business intelligence data to support recommendations for action.
- Identifies, analyses and monitors industry trends that have business strategy implications and recommends response strategies.
- Compiles and produces the corporate strategic plan document.
- Reviews corporate performance quarterly within the context of the approved strategic plan
- Is the focal person responsible for the implementation of the Integrated Results Based Management system
- Maintains an up to date statistical database for the organisation's business activities to ensure Food security and revenue generation.
- Participates in coming up with pre-planting and post-harvest producer prices
- Researches, plans and implements new target market initiatives.
- Makes recommendations on the potential and practieLcy of the products in development Generates policy reports for the CEO.
- Conducts market research and collate data to guide decision making by Executive management.
- Evaluates the implications of crop production levels on National Food Security and on the GMB business operations.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Business or Business Administration related degree from a recognized institution.
- An MBA or related Master's degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Must have traceable record in new product development
- Must be a business strategist, highly innovative, highly proactive, self-motivated and adaptive.
- Must possess Project management skills.
How To Apply
Send your CV and application to email@example.com
Closing Date: 24 September 2022