The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is Inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging positions which have arisen in the Organization.
BUSINESS ANALYST The applicant will be based at Head Office, Harare and reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Assessing the economic effect of ZINWA's activities and advising management on the potential economic implications of its policies
- Analyzing market trends and the Authority's business performance to enable it to build accurate financial forecasts
- Advising the Authority leadership on the best financial strategies to follow to remain economically stable.
- Advising on the conceptualization, development and funding of ZINWAs priority projects.
- Designing and conducting periodic cost benefit model updates and forecast adjustments for ZINWA projects
- Providing appropriate adViceto manag ement for thedevelopment of projecfions of financial resources for use in policy development and budgets preparation.
- Degree in Business Studies, Commerce, Economics or equivalent
- A masters degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three years pest qualifying expedence
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven track record
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to :-
The Human Capital Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P. O. Box CY 617
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25" March 2022