EcoCash Holdings is looking for a competent Business Analyst to join its Econet Insurance team. The main purpose of the position is to provide business analysis skills to support effective planning and decision making and to effect changes to Econet Insurance business processes and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies and evaluates data relevant to strategy formulation.
- Reviews the strategies after implementation to take account of business changes and to ensure continuing alignment with business objectives.
- Provides business assumptions for financial planning purposes.
- Develops performance metrics to evaluate progress toward achieving Econet Insurance strategic goals.
- Develops financial and statistical-based models to analyse business performance trends and insight into operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reviews distribution channel performance against business strategy and recommends actions for improving performance.
- Prepares weekly and monthly executive management operations review presentations.
- Performs internal review of the business to identify problems, opportunities and resource gaps as well as determine the most appropriate solution that will allow the business to meet strategic objectives.
- Coordinates relevant stakeholders in defining scope of business requirements.
- Reviews product pricing in order to ensure profitability and competitive alignment and makes recommendation to the head of Insurance operations on appropriate product pricing
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Mathematics, Operations Research & Statistics, Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Two (2) or more years of business analyst or business systems analyst experience in the insurance and or financial services industry.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/business-analyst-5/
Deadline: 27 February 2023