EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic Business Analyst to join its Sasai Technical team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for directing the business and technical teams through effective planning, decision-making, documentation, development, and delivery of technical solutions that help Sasai Business units realize value.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviews Sasai Fintech systems across all the Pillars supporting the business for reverse or forward engineering to keep the business at the cutting edge.
- Creates and evaluates proposals to improve the overall efficiency of operations within the Technology Division.
- Drives systems improvement by studying current practices, complex technical and managerial processes and designing modifications that promote productivity and efficiency
- Provides information necessary for management strategic financial information technology planning and decision making.
- Leads process and product improvements and proposes solutions to any problems for the business.Leads product teams in the business requirements definition process.
- Works with the business teams to fully understand their products and makes sure all their requirements are captured.
- Analyses system documents and maintains system processes.
- Contributes to financial management processes by analysing and proposing Technology initiatives.
- Provides technical consultation and direction to internal and external customers.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in the relavent field
- 3 Years Experience
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/business-analyst-4/