Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned post that has arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving the bus with due care and attention
- Transporting University Staff and Students daily
- Ensuring the bus is re- fueled at the appropriate times
- Promptly reporting all accidents and breakdowns; and
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants should have a clean Class One (1) driver’s licence, a valid Defensive Driving certificate issued by the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe, a medical certificate and five (5) years continuous driving experience.
- In addition, applicants must have five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language and would have undergone driving retest.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.