Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following position that has arisen at Mbire Rural District Council:
Building Technician-Grade 8
Duties And Responsibilities
- Water and Sanitation - Maintenance of boreholes and water reticulation systems.
- Preparation of BOQs
- Inspection of building construction.
- Repairs and maintenance of Council buildings
- Supervision of staff
- Departmental contract document preparation and management
- Refuse collection management
Qualifications And Experience
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years' experience in local government is an added advantage
- Computer literate and able to use auto card and civil 3D Design software.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence
- At least 25 years of age and above
How To Apply
Applications should be accompanied with curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic, professional qualification and should reach the Undersigned not later than 18 March 2022:
The Chief Executive Officer
Mbire Rural District Council
P O Box 539,