Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacancy that have arisen within Chipinge Rural District Council.
Reporting to the CIVIL Engineering Technician
Duties and responsibilities
- To carry out building Inspections of all structures under construction within the District.
- To appraise building plans.
- To prepare Bills of Quantities and costing for Council Buildings.
- To carry out development control in all Council areas within the district.
- To carry out and supervise the general maintenance of all Council building structures.
- To produce monthly inspection reports.
- To perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Attributes
- 5 '0' Levels including Mathematics and English
- Diploma in Construction Technology.
- Journey man Class 1 (Bricklayer /Plumber/Carpenter).
- 2 years working experience.
- A clean class 4 driver's license will be an added advantage.
- A clearance letter from Z.R.P
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a handwritten application letter, detailed curriculum vitae with 3 contactable referees and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications. These must reach the undersigned,
The Chief Executive Officer
Chipinge Rural District Council
Stand No. 858 Main Street