Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill in the following vacant position that has risen within Kwekwe City Council in the Works department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a holder of HND in Architecture Technology; Construction Technology or Building and Brick laying
- A Higher qualification is an added advantage.
- Class 1 Journeyman Certificate
- 5 0' Level subjects including Maths, English and Science.
- At least 5 years' experience as an Inspector or similar role.
- Computer and IT proficiency in AutoCAD or GIS or OGIS
- Clean class 4 drivers' licence is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan approval thrOugh checking adherence to specifications
- Attends to queries regarding building plans
- Inspections of buildings for suitability of use, change of use and issuance of compliance certificates
- Advisory role on Model Building Bylaws and Drainage Bylaws
- Produces work plans and annual activity plans for the inspectorate
- Staff supervision
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter, detailed CVs and certified copies of their qualifications addressed to the Town Clerk.
Strictly no canvassing.
City Of Kwekwe
P. O. Box 115
Town Clerk: Dr L Mkandhla
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.