Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts within Rural Electrification Fund. Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
2 year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Constructs biogas digesters and solar projects housing units.
- Reads and interprets plans
- Constructs to plan dimensions
- Supervises sites and assistants.
- Mobilises resources needed to implement the operational plans
- Repairs and maintenance of sites
Qualifications and Experience:
- Class 2 Trade Test in Bricklaying
- 2 Years relevant experience and traceable references of past projects.
- Plumbing and Roofing experience is an added advantage
- Class 4 Driver's licence
How To Apply
The closing date for receipt of applications will be 31 March 2022. Applications accompanied y CV should be addressed to the following:
The Provincial Manager
Rural Electrification Agency
OR Hand delivers to: The Provincial Manager Rural Electrification Agency 57 Carrington Road, Paradise MARONDERA
OR send application letters & CVs to email: email@example.com