We are looking for a Broadcast Technician for a television channel.
Duties And Responsibilities
Responsible to the Chief Engineer, the Key Result Areas (KRA) of the Broadcast Technician entails:
- Making sure that programs are broadcast on time and to the highest quality as well as operating and maintaining the systems and carrying out updates and repairs.
- The Broadcast Technician works in a variety of locations and situations.
- He/she may carry out studio work, set work, post-production operations or be involved in outside broadcasts, where sound and images are relayed live back to a studio or straight to the network.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any other related Degree i.e. Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Technical experience in TV operations a must, computer literate and technically oriented
How To Apply
Written applications clearly marked "BROADCAST TECHNICIAN" should be submitted with Curriculum Vitae no later than 30 May 2022 to:-
OR DELIVER TO
Human Resources Officer
Herald House Cnr Sam Nujoma/George Silundika